This is an advanced Facebook advertising strategy for advertisers that are focused on higher ticket b2b services and eCommerce sales. Our approach here is to provide them inspiring, brand focused content up front with a video, and based on video engagement, we hold their hand to guide them through the final conversion.
– Tier 2 and Tier 3 cities (non major markets) at deployment.
– Alternatively, for B2B, a large radius around the office of the business, 10-50 miles.
– Only narrow by age and gender based on your offer.
– Lookalike audiences based on past conversions.
– Aim for 1MM+ audience size.
– Video needs to be a minimum of 30 seconds long.
– Captions are a requirement (use Facebook’s captioning service).
– Have a pattern interrupt to grab attention within first 3 seconds.
– Video needs to explain what you are offering.
– End with a strong call to action.
– Test a minimum of 2 videos (Video A + Video B), maximum of 4.
FACEBOOK AD CAMPAIGN SETTINGS:
– ONLY use ads manager to create this ad.
– Campaign Objective = Video Views.
– Leave ALL the settings at default.
– Start your budget at $100/day to front load the engagement.
– After you get 1,000 people that watched at least 75% you can back it down to $10 if needed.
[This Is Where The Magic Happens]
RETARGETING CUSTOM AUDIENCE THAT WATCHED 75% OR MORE (Set this audience to 180 days):
1. Duplicate the Initial Video and either do a Click To Website or Page Post Engagement Ad for at least $10/day.
2. Make an image Click To Website Ad set to at least $10/day budget.
3. Make an image Website Conversion Ad set to at least $10/day budget.
4. Make an image Page Post Engagement Ad set to at least $10/day budget.
That comes to 6 total ads:
– Initial Video A + B
– Retarget with Initial Video Winner (A or B)
– Retarget with WC image ad
– Retarget with CTW image ad
– Retarget with PPE image ad
– All in, we’re looking to run these campaigns over 3 weeks.
– Cost Per Video Views should be below $0.05 depending on the audience
– Cost Per Clicks should be below $0.40 depending on the placement